Thursday, December 09, 2004

Weird things.

There are several things I found recently.

The first one is that my blog's google ranking is 5. There is barely visitor to my blog, I know. I searched via google, found out that the only links linking to my blog are from slashdot.org, actually, my sig at slashdot. Thus you can increase your google ranking by add your website as signature at a forum website like slashdot.org. Weired? Isn't it?

During my research of the mystic google ranking, I found that google now supporting searching for information about "who is linking me". Will they provide a visualized geographic related graph? Maybe. Will they show search result in pattern? who knows.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh,
I thought that I'd visit you so at least one person has.
Regards,
Nick

PS I must get out a bit more

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home